It just might be the most obvious and simultaneously secret message ever, and it happens every day all over the planet.
We call it sunrise, as billions of people love to see the brilliant light of the morning emerge from the dark earth, transforming night into day.
Now, a popular author who illuminates hidden content in Scripture is decoding this seemingly routine event to shed light on what God is telling everyone about their own intended and glorious future.
“One of the most beautiful things we can witness in life is seeing the sun rise, and, thankfully, sunrise happens every single day,” says Joe Kovacs, author of the new book “Reaching God Speed: Unlocking the Secret Broadcast Revealing the Mystery of Everything.”
“But it’s quite likely that few of us have stopped to consider that each sunrise is broadcasting specific messages about both God and our own lives, messages that can be understood when we merely connect the dots in Scripture to hear the Spirit level, which is the metaphoric or parable level.”
Kovacs explains that Jesus spoke exclusively in secret, symbolic stories called parables as mentioned in Matthew 13:34 and said people were blessed if they had ears to hear His teachings, as noted in Matthew 13:16.
“God is also ‘declaring the end from the beginning’ (Isaiah 46:10 KJV), so from the emergence of each day’s light, He’s telling us the conclusion of our story.”
Kovacs says an important concept that helps unlock the meaning of sunrise, as well as everything else, is found in the New Testament writings of the apostle Paul, who explained: “For his invisible attributes, that is, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen since the creation of the world, being understood through what he has made. As a result, people are without excuse” (Romans 1:20 CSB).
“In other words, we can understand God and His divine Master plan for us by just examining what He has made, which, of course, is everything, including a sunrise. That’s the reason the Bible says people have no excuse not to believe. Because God ‘fills all things everywhere with Himself,’ as Ephesians 1:23 indicates, and His plan is being broadcast through everything in creation.”
So what can be gleaned about the secret message hidden in a sunrise?
“Let’s start with some basic facts,” says Kovacs, perhaps best known for his “Shocked by the Bible” series of books.
“The sun, as we all know, is a very large, burning star providing nonstop light and warmth to our small earth from the morning to the evening. It is a source of life and all living things need the energy from the sun to grow. Without it, life would eventually die. All the same things can be said about God.”
“And many people may not know that God Himself is actually represented by a sun or synonyms of the sun on numerous occasions. Here are a few.”
- “For the LORD God is a sun” (Psalm 84:11 KJV).
- “I am … the bright and morning star” (Revelation 22:16 KJV).
- “But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing” (Malachi 4:2 KJV).
- “God is light” (1 John 1:5 KJV).
- “Jesus spoke to them again: ‘I am the light of the world‘” (John 8:12 CSB).
- “I am … life” (John 11:25 KJV).
“Thus, while the physical sun is not to be worshiped as God, it is actually a representation of God on many levels,” says Kovacs. “Scripture declares God is a sun – the Sun of righteousness as a matter of fact – the bright morning star, who is the light of the world and life itself. Without this light of God, there is only darkness and certain death.”
The author notes God has promised to transform believers from their dark physical flesh into the bright morning star, just as He Himself is the morning star.
“To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end … I will also give that one the morning star” (Revelation 2:26–28 NIV).
“Hence, at the parable level in which our Creator teaches, every sunrise is actually a picture of our glorious future, our resurrection from the dead,” the author explains.
“Just as Jesus was raised from the dead, the brilliant light emerging from the dark earth to become the bright morning star, faithful believers shall also be transformed into light, emerging out of the dark earth, exiting the flesh, and rising in the sky, the heavens, providing light to others.
“From the beginning of the daylight cycle, God is declaring our end result. The darkness of night, this state of flesh we’re in, disappears and we rise to our new, immortal life of shining light.”
He notes there’s a bonus of sorts in merely hearing the word ‘sunrise.’
“The word ‘sun’ sounds to the ear exactly like ‘son,’ so sunrise can be heard as ‘son-rise,’ the rising of the son, as in a son of God, which is what men and women are all intended to become when we emerge from this earth, no longer made up of earth, but consisting of the brilliant light of spirit. Remember, God is ‘bringing many sons and daughters to glory’ (Hebrews 2:10 CSB).
“So every single day, with each sunrise, God is shining the light on what our glorious future holds for us. We’re not meant to stay made up of this dark earth, the dust of the ground. We’re meant to exit our physical flesh, and rise into our transformed, eternally alive spirit bodies, as we ourselves will be united with the everlasting light who is God.
“We won’t remain as physical creatures of the night, we will be called ‘children of light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or the darkness'” (1 Thessalonians 5:5 CSB).
(Note: ‘Reaching God Speed’ is now an audiobook! Also, due to extraordinary demand, Amazon has temporarily sold out of hardcover editions of this book, but paperbacks are still available. Meanwhile, hardcover versions may still be available through other booksellers, including Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, and ConservativeReaders.)
Endorsed by Chuck Norris and other Christian champions, “Reaching God Speed” is nothing short of a breakthrough work, as it probes God’s hidden messages embedded in popular movies, hit songs from (Adele and the Beatles to Frank Sinatra and Led Zeppelin), the stories we tell our children, everyday phrases we all say, historic news events, famous commercial campaigns, nature itself, and typical life activities such as such as inhaling every breath you take, sleeping, waking up and many more.
It features a myriad of stunning biblical revelations, as the book:
- Solves with clarity three of the greatest mysteries in Scripture, unveiling the surprisingly simple meaning of “the beast,” “the number of the beast” and “the mark of the beast”
- Easily explains how God embeds hidden messages forecasting the future in the physical, historical events recorded in Scripture
- Examines the miracle of turning water into wine at a wedding, revealing why this famous event took place “on the third day,” why water was poured into six large containers, and why its instant transformation into the most perfect wine has a sublime meaning that goes far beyond what anyone has ever discussed
- Unwraps the secret messages concerning the human birth of God, including the spirit significance of Jesus in a manger, the real reason the shepherds “returned,” and the never-trumpeted, majestic picture the entire story depicts for your own glorious future
- Unmasks the miracle of the blind man healed by washing mud off his eyes. Clue: There’s something intriguing about the mud that becomes obvious when we connect the dots in Scripture
- Reveals the incredible reason the Bible constantly mentions “three days” in both the Old and New Testaments. It goes far beyond the time Jesus spent in the heart of the earth.
- Unveils the sublime, additional meanings emanating from “Let there be light” and “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” There’s much more to the beginning than you’ve ever imagined.
- Illuminates the reason the darkness of night will ultimately be eliminated, and only never-ending light will exist
- Broadcasts the never-before-trumpeted meaning of the Exodus out of Egypt. The ancient event in the days of Moses is actually a picture of something tremendous and glorious that’s still to come in your future
- Explains the incredible meaning behind serpents crawling on their bellies
- Dishes the astounding secret behind the Second Passover, and the fantastic future it holds for billions of people
- Investigates the double meaning concerning “Doubting Thomas,” and the stunning good news it contains for everyone who’s ever doubted God or any Bible story
- Announces the unheard, spirit meaning regarding raising children
- Shines the light on why ancient Egyptians were paralyzed with three straight days of darkness, while God’s people in Goshen had light in their dwellings
- Illuminates the surprising and inspiring meaning of a “darkness that can be felt” (Hint: it’s something you can do right this second)
- Explains what Jesus specifically meant by “outer darkness”
- Clearly reveals why the Bible repeatedly mentions pagan peoples such as Canaanites, Amorites, Hittites, Girgashites, Jebusites and Hivites. It goes far beyond these ancient tribes with tough-to-pronounce names, as it actually refers to certain people alive today with whom you deal every day
- Tells why Scripture so often talks about thorns and thistles. They’re far more than just sharp prickers growing in your garden
- Explores the untold meaning of the conflict between David and Goliath: it has gigantic significance that Sunday-school teachers seem to have missed
- Fishes out astonishing secret messages God has embedded in the famous story of Jonah being swallowed by a great fish. The scales will finally fall off your eyes when you finally see what you’ve been missing. Plus hundreds more …
The book rocketed to the #1 position in several Amazon categories both before and since its official release.
“Reaching God Speed” is available now on Amazon and other booksellers, and you can learn much more information at ReachingGodSpeed.com.
Those wishing to contact or interview Joe Kovacs can email him here.
End-time alert: Why does Jesus say ‘no flesh would be saved’?
‘The Terminators’: Battle over birthing (and killing) kids has extra dimension
Secrets of Sodom and Gomorrah unearthed, including pillar of salt
Is vicious attack on Bible hero a violent assault against God?
Now hear this! Hot new book unsealing Bible mysteries becomes ‘free’ audiobook
‘You can’t unsee it!’: Mind-blowing double and triple meaning in 1 resurrection verse
‘Bursting with new life’: Concealed parts of original Passover reveal fresh meaning
Lost in translation: Inspiring Bible proverb gets fresh examination
Most famous verse in the Bible is ‘misunderstood by millions’
Does one intriguing line from ‘Star Wars’ telegraph God’s purpose for humanity?
Is Russia-Ukraine war sending a repeated message from God?
Revealed: The astonishing reason the Bible keeps mentioning ‘trees’
Major newspaper in Israel probes ‘dilemma’ on crucifixion of Jesus
The gospels say Jesus crucified in Jerusalem: Why does Revelation say Sodom and Egypt?
‘I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up!’: Is God hidden in commercials?
The ultimate lockdown plan: ‘What if COVID was only the opening act?’
Billions of people act out God’s message each night and morning in their own bed
‘Inspiring and eye-opening’: Sparkling acclaim for breakthrough book unlocking Bible secrets
Mystery of Jesus writing in the dust: Hundreds of prophecies ‘unsealed’
Is every single word we speak packing a hidden message from God Himself?
Incredible hidden Bible messages embedded in countless hit songs
‘Breathtaking’ Bible secret hidden in every breath you take
Unveiled: Incredible secrets of the birth of Jesus come to life
Exciting new book unlocking Bible mysteries rockets to #1
For 25 years, WND has boldly brought you the news that really matters. If you appreciate our Christian journalists and their uniquely truthful reporting and analysis, please help us by becoming a WND Insider!
If you like WND, get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox – for FREE!
Content created by the WND News Center is available for re-publication without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact [email protected].
SUPPORT TRUTHFUL JOURNALISM. MAKE A DONATION TO THE NONPROFIT WND NEWS CENTER. THANK YOU!
This article was originally published by the WND News Center.