On Friday, the FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccines for emergency use in children ages 5-11, at one-third the dose normally given to adults. Dr. Anthony Fauci said on CNN: “It would be a good idea to vaccinate children.”
On the contrary, Dr. Martin Kulldorff, a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School, a biostatistician and epidemiologist, said last week in an interview with the Epoch Times: “I don’t think children should be vaccinated for COVID.” In fact, he said they shouldn’t even be wearing masks. Before I tell you more about what he said, let me tell you some related shocking news that might not be easy for some of you to stomach, so proceed with caution.
A “sacred cow” in American culture is an idea, custom, institution or even person held, often unreasonably, to be above criticism. In my opinion, no one or nothing should be beyond criticism or unable to be put to the test, even repeatedly. But it happens, all the time, and so silence, debate and even rage often polarize around “sacred cows.”
For example, Dr. Anthony Fauci, who is a physician-scientist and immunologist serving as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which is part of the National Institutes for Health (NIH), has become a sacred cow in our culture. People love him or hate him, depending upon where one resides on the political and pandemic spectrum. For many, every word that comes out of his mouth is gospel. If you dare say anything negative about him, you are lumped in with conspiratorial crazies. For others, however, the mere mention of his name brings disdain, divisiveness and derogatory comments. To them, if you believe him, you are like a lamb being led to the slaughter.
In 2020, Fauci rose to fame as “America’s doctor” through both the Trump and Biden administrations’ response to the coronavirus pandemic. People were even grabbing up dolls made in Fauci’s image! CNN has been one of Fauci’s greatest cheerleaders from the outset, as was testified in this 2020 report: “See the epic ways people are celebrating Dr. Fauci.” It highlighted how people are idolizing Fauci via the creation of items from cupcakes to socks with his image all over them.
I’m a positive person and a motivator. I don’t enjoy putting down or denigrating anyone. But I must confess: The facts lately have not been adding up favorably for Fauci. There have been a couple colossal failures of his that can’t and shouldn’t be overlooked or “given a pass” by those on the left or right. He should be held accountable and, I believe, fired. Let me explain before you tune me out or lump me into some crazy conspiracy camp.
Like so many millions of Americans, my wife, Gena, and I are very pro-pet and pro-animals. We raise many on our Texas ranch, and all are treated very humanely of course. They are part of our family. But that is not the case at all for Dr. Fauci and his NIAID.
It came to light this last week that a letter from both Democrats and Republicans in Congress demanded a response from Fauci about NIH funded and backed global animal experiments that involved intense cruelty to dogs, including beagles and puppies.
The Hill reported, “The bipartisan letter was spearheaded by Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.). She penned the note to the NIH, after White Coat Waste Project – a nonprofit and right-leaning advocacy group – said it discovered Fauci has purportedly been ‘infecting dozens of beagles with disease-causing parasites to test an experimental drug on them.'” (U.S. senators just sent a similar letter to Dr. Fauci and will spearhead a hearing on it this Thursday.)
Rep. Mace explained, “Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive,” White Coat Waste said, per The Hill. “They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies.”
Rep. Nancy Mace summarized on “Fox & Friends” that Fauci “sent puppies to slaughter” with “barbaric and gruesome” NIH-funded experiments.
“What we learned recently is that Dr. Fauci is sending puppies to slaughter basically. I learned a few weeks ago that a grant worth about $1.68 million was spent to take 44 beagle puppies, to take their vocal cords out so the scientists couldn’t hear their cries or their barks. They were then drugged, killed and dissected. Almost $2 million to kill 44 beagle puppies,” she told guest host Brian Kilmeade.
It’s no surprise that such cruelty to animals news by “America’s doctor” quickly went viral from domestic media sources to international news.
Desperately trying to dismiss Fauci, left-leaning media pundits and fact checkers like PolitiFact scurried to find any errors in the accusations so they could cry foul play or claim ignorance on Fauci’s behalf. While finding some funding discrepancies with Tunisia’s dog experiments, even they had to confess elements about the animal cruelty were true:
- Through July 2021, the NIAID did fund a separate project in Tunisia to test a potential vaccine for leishmaniasis, a parasitic disease transmitted to sand flies, by using dogs for the study.
- The NIAID funded more than $424,000 for a University of Georgia study “in which healthy beagles are given an experimental drug and then intentionally infested with flies that carry a disease-causing parasite that affects humans.” And some dogs were “vocalized in pain” during the trial.
- Redacted documents, obtained by the White Coat Waste Project via FOIA requests and shared with PolitiFact show that the experiments involved 44 beagle puppies used in experiments in which their vocal cords had been cut.
That abominable beagle cruelty, according to animal activist group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), is just “the tip of the iceberg. At NIH, the rot runs deep and it goes to the top.”
“These puppies’ torment is a just sliver of the full scope of NIH’s cruelty – which PETA has been exposing for years. In 2019, while appearing on ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight,’ PETA Senior Vice President Kathy Guillermo discussed how NIH wastes billions in tax dollars on cruel, useless animal experiments.”
Animal abuse, torture and deaths are inexcusable, but so are human cruelty, suffering and deaths. And, as hard as it is to hear or maybe believe, Dr. Fauci has enabled both.
Just two weeks ago, it was verified that U.S. taxpayers have also been funding China’s gain of function research on the coronavirus for years through the NIH, and therefore in some respect enabled the creation of the global pandemic. NIH funding of the Wuhan lab experiments were emphatically denied by Dr. Anthony Fauci before Congress – something the world now knows he lied about.
Just last week, Yahoo News reported in an article titled, “NIH Admits to Funding Gain-of-Function Research in Wuhan, Says EcoHealth Violated Reporting Requirements”: “A top NIH official admitted in a Wednesday letter that U.S. taxpayers funded gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses in Wuhan and revealed that EcoHealth Alliance, the U.S. non-profit that funneled NIH money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, was not transparent about the work it was doing.” (I’ve already demonstrated with clear evidence in a former column how gain of function research at the Wuhan lab produced the COVID-19 pandemic.)
Let me ask my readers: What would you do if your doctor enabled the funding for the creation of the COVID-19 pandemic and also fed beagle puppies to infected flies in science experiments? Is this the type of person we should be defending, or booting out of office? Am I missing something that we excuse such behavior and hail that person as “America’s doctor”?
If Fauci lied to Congress and Americans about taxpayers funding Wuhan lab “gain of function” bat virus experiments that eventually spawned COVID-19, what other “medical advice” could he be telling us that is misleading? How about what Fauci said on CNN just last week: “It would be a good idea to vaccinate children.” Is it? A Harvard epidemiologist couldn’t disagree more.
Enter again Dr. Martin Kulldorff, who is a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School, a biostatistician and epidemiologist with expertise in detecting and monitoring infectious disease outbreaks and vaccine safety evaluations. He also serves on scientific advisory committees to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control. His credentials and decades of work as a Harvard epidemiologist clearly puts him among the most elite scholars to address issues of the pandemic, if not head and tail above the rest.
This past week, Dr. Kulldorff gave an interview with the Epoch Times that needs to be seen by every American. PLEASE, after you read this column, watch it here, and hear for yourself the shocking information he shares. I was mesmerized and even watched it twice because of the facts Dr. Kulldorff shared about the government and medias’ shortcomings and even lies regarding COVID-19, vaccines for kids, lockdowns, mandates, natural immunity, etc. It was refreshing to hear Dr. Kulldorff speak as a scholar without political bias or concern about repercussions from the left or the right.
Dr. Kulldorff explained to the Epoch Times: “I don’t think children should be vaccinated for COVID. … COVID is not a huge threat to children.” In fact, he said they shouldn’t even be required to wear masks in any setting.
Kulldorff added: “They can be infected, just like they can get the common cold, but they’re not a big threat. They don’t die from this, except in very rare circumstances. So, if you want to talk about protecting children or keeping children safe, I think we can talk about traffic accidents, for example, which they are really at some risk. And there are other things that we should make sure [of] to keep children safe. But COVID is not a big risk factor for children.”
Reports the Epoch Times: “Children are more likely to contract serious disease or die from the annual influenza, or the flu, than COVID-19, according to data and studies that Kulldorff has reviewed. Just 195 children under the age of 4 and 442 between 5 and 18 have died from COVID-19 in the United States as of Oct. 20, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Children are 15 times less likely to be hospitalized with the disease than individuals who are 85 or older, and 570 times less likely to die, the agency says.”
In fact, adverse effects can come from vaccinating children and younger Americans.
Dr. Kulldorf concluded: “The main risk to young people seen so far is heart inflammation, which has occurred post-vaccination at much higher than expected rates. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) added a warning label to the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines over the summer about myocarditis and pericarditis, two types of heart inflammation.”
Some might find other information in Dr. Kulldorff shared in his interview quite surprising, such as:
- “There is no evidence that masks protect children.” Even for adults, global studies show there is “either no effect or very small effects from masks.” They are not a game-changer. They can even have adverse health effects for many people.
- While COVID-19 vaccines do protect particularly older adults from death by the disease, they don’t prevent transmission of the disease. [A new study out of London just showed transmission happens 25% from vaccinated people and 38% from unvaccinated, but that doesn’t take into account how vaccination efficacy drops greatly in a just a few months after injection.]
- “It takes 2-3 years to understand the full spectrum of the safety profile of a vaccine … so we really still don’t know the negative consequences of the vaccine.”
- Lockdowns don’t work but push the spread of COVID-19 into the future. And they actually have far greater collateral damage in a variety of health and other familial problems. Studies now show lockdowns increased non-COVID related deaths.
- “Very strange” how the power of natural immunity has been ignored. Natural immunity from COVID-19 is 27 times “stronger and longer-lasting” than the vaccines, but pandemic officials and politicians don’t seem to ever share that critical information.
- “Mandates are bad” because they completely overlook natural immunity. It doesn’t matter what one’s vocation. “[Mandates] must be something political because from a public health point of view, [they] make no sense at all.”
- The demonizing of the unvaccinated in society is “very scary. That is not the way civilized and just societies work, creating the ‘clean’ and the ‘unclean.'” The vaccinated are much more dangerous to spread the virus than those with natural immunity, but vaccinated are never demeaned or compared to those who have natural immunity.
- Hospitals and nursing homes should hire nurses and other staff with natural immunity, who have already had COVID-19, as “they are the ones who are least likely to infect the residents. [Yet] we’re doing the opposite. They’re being fired.”
- “It’s dangerous [and a huge conflict of interest!] to have the same people in charge over the pandemic response and also scientific research funding,” like Dr. Anthony Fauci, [I would add, especially when they have deep connections to the Wuhan lab in China and a serial history of experimental animal abuse.]
For further information, please also see the reports by Dr. Marty Makary, professor of Health Policy at The Johns Hopkins School Of Public Health:
- “Why COVID-19 Vaccines Should Not Be Required for All Americans“
- “Natural Immunity to Covid is Powerful. Policymakers Seem Afraid to Say So.”
- “John Hopkin’s Natural Immunity Study“
- “The FDA Needs New Leadership“
Content created by the WND News Center is available for re-publication without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact [email protected].
SUPPORT TRUTHFUL JOURNALISM. MAKE A DONATION TO THE NONPROFIT WND NEWS CENTER. THANK YOU!
This article was originally published by the WND News Center.