It’s no secret that the Bible says “the Word was God.”
The Gospel of John makes that clear in its very first verse.
But is it possible the very words we speak are actually carrying divine messages from our Creator since God Himself is the ultimate Word?
Could the popular phrases we voice every day pack a hidden communication of which millions of people are unaware?
The answer is a resounding yes, according to the author of a brand-new, best-selling book decoding the mystery of everything we experience in life.
“Many don’t realize the most popular sayings we all use are conveying an additional meaning above the physical expression at which most people initially hear them,” says Joe Kovacs, author of “Reaching God Speed: Unlocking the Secret Broadcast Revealing the Mystery of Everything.”
“We simply need to exercise our God-given ‘ears to hear,’ as Jesus said, and get up to speed – up to ‘God speed’ – which is the spirit level of understanding.'”
Rise and Shine
“For instance, we’ve all used the expression ‘rise and shine’ to our loved ones, telling them to wake up from sleep and have a brilliant day. This may stun some people, but every time we say this common phrase, we are actually voicing the words and Master Plan plan of God Himself, and we’re ‘declaring the end from the beginning,’ as the Creator says He does in Isaiah 46:10.
“What do I mean? This three-word phrase of ‘rise and shine’ is actually broadcasting our divine future, as we shall RISE from the grave AND SHINE with new bodies composed of the light of spirit instead of the darkness of flesh in which we currently dwell.”
Interestingly, Kovacs says, almost this exact phrase is breathed by God: “ARISE, SHINE, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD shines over you” (Isaiah 60:1 CSB).
It’s stated another way in the New Testament: “Wake up, sleeper, RISE from the dead, and Christ will SHINE on you” (Ephesians 5:14 NIV).
He explains: “When we’re awakened from our sleep of death when we rise from the grave, we shall literally be shining: ‘Then the righteous will SHINE like the sun’ (Matthew 13:43 CSB). Thus, at the moment we’re brought back to life by God, we will ‘rise and shine!’ Amazing, isn’t it?”
Destined for Greatness
“Destined for greatness” is another popular and uplifting saying, giving people hope for the future, letting them know their awesome destiny in advance.
“Many people, however,” says Kovacs, “may not realize they’ve been destined for incredible greatness all along, if they merely get with God’s program of obedience to His way of life: ‘Then the sovereignty, power, and GREATNESS of all the kingdoms under heaven will be given to the holy people of the Most High'” (Daniel 7:27 NLT).
“It’s simpler than we think,” says Kovacs, known for his best-selling “Shocked by the Bible” series.
“Human beings who are obedient to God have their destiny already set, as they are destined for greatness, to be glorified as the actual children of God:
- We declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began (1 Corinthians 2:7 NIV).
- He predestined us to be adopted as sons through Jesus Christ for himself, according to the good pleasure of his will (Ephesians 1:5 CSB).
“Another Bible version of that last verse makes it even clearer, how we’ve been destined for greatness:
- God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure (Ephesians 1:5 NLT).
“Make no mistake about it. If we repent and make the effort to be on God’s team, we’re destined for greatness.”
These are just two of the many phrases Kovacs decodes in “Reaching God Speed.”
The book also probes God’s hidden messages in popular movies, hit songs from (Adele and the Beatles to Frank Sinatra and Led Zeppelin), the stories we tell our children, famous commercial campaigns, historic news events, nature itself, and typical life activities such as such as inhaling every breath you take, sleeping, waking up and many more.
Scheduled for release next week on Jan. 25, “Reaching God Speed” already hit the top spot in Amazon categories such as “Musical Philosophy & Social Aspects” as well as #1 and #2 (Kindle edition) in Spiritual Self-Help, and #5 and #11 in Christian Personal Growth.
“Reaching God Speed” features a myriad of stunning biblical revelations, as the book:
- Easily explains how God embeds hidden messages forecasting the future in the physical, historical events recorded in Scripture
- Solves with clarity three of the greatest mysteries in Scripture, unveiling the surprisingly simple meaning of “the beast,” “the number of the beast” and “the mark of the beast”
- Examines the miracle of turning water into wine at a wedding, revealing why this famous event took place “on the third day,” why water was poured into six large containers, and why its instant transformation into the most perfect wine has a sublime meaning that goes far beyond what anyone has ever discussed
- Unwraps the secret messages concerning the human birth of God, including the spirit significance of Jesus in a manger, the real reason the shepherds “returned,” and the never-trumpeted, majestic picture the entire story depicts for your own glorious future
- Unmasks the miracle of the blind man healed by washing mud off his eyes. Clue: There’s something intriguing about the mud that becomes obvious when we connect the dots in Scripture
- Reveals the incredible reason the Bible constantly mentions “three days” in both the Old and New Testaments. It goes far beyond the time Jesus spent in the heart of the earth.
- Unveils the sublime, additional meanings emanating from “Let there be light” and “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” There’s much more to the beginning than you’ve ever imagined. Plus hundreds more …
Those wishing to contact or interview Joe Kovacs can email him here.
RELATED STORIES: Incredible hidden Bible messages embedded in countless hit songs
Content created by the WND News Center is available for re-publication without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact [email protected].
This article was originally published by the WND News Center.