(Originally published April 10, 2022)
It’s one of the most famous events in all of the Bible, prominently featured in both the Old and New Testaments.
Passover broadcasts the message of rescuing people from the death penalty through the slaying of a lamb, whom Christians believe represents Jesus Christ, called the Lamb of God.
But as millions of believers across the globe commemorate the annual event this year, there are some intriguing aspects to the original Passover that many may have overlooked or never understood.
“The original event involving Moses leading the Israelites out of Egypt is quite famous, but there are numerous hidden nuggets that are bursting with new life when they’re understood at the Spirit level,” says author Joe Kovacs, who examines Passover in depth in his brand-new best-seller, “Reaching God Speed: Unlocking the Secret broadcast Revealing the Mystery of Everything.”
“We need to remember that Jesus only taught people in parables, and ‘without a parable He did not speak'” (Matthew 13:34 NKJV).
“That means everything is a parable, in addition to the actual historical event taking place.”
Kovacs says one of the verses which people may read over quickly without giving it much thought is Exodus 12:30, which states:
“And there was a loud wailing throughout Egypt because there wasn’t a house without someone dead” (CSB).
The author stresses while this physical event did happen thousands of years ago, this single sentence is broadcasting an additional message for all time periods.
“The loud wailing throughout Egypt represents everyone’s painful time here in the flesh,” says Kovacs. “The word Egypt, which is ‘Mizraim‘ in Hebrew, means what it pretty much sounds like in English: MISERY. We all experience a lot of misery, pain, anguish and weeping in the darkness of the flesh in which we’re currently held in captivity.”
“The fact that the story mentions every house had someone dead is also saying something extremely important on the higher level of God speed. Because every single person in the physical world is already spiritually dead in the sight of God! Our house is our own body, and we all live in this ‘body of death,’ as the apostle Paul called it in Romans 7:24.
“We need to make our personal Exodus out of Egypt, out of this dark place of misery, out of our dead house, out of our dead physical body, out of our sinful self, and live forever with God.”
Another verse that many people often overlook is Exodus 12:22, which states: “None of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning” (KJV).
“When our eyes and ears are opened to God’s Spirit, understanding this on the parable level becomes quite simple,” says Kovacs.
“Because our house is our own physical body, our literal daily dwelling place, this verse is telling us that we won’t be exiting our body during this spiritual night time in which we dwell in the flesh. We will leave our house, our body of flesh, when the morning light, who is Jesus Himself, returns. Remember that Jesus calls Himself ‘the bright and morning star’ (Revelation 22:16 KJV). It is in the morning, when the light overcomes the darkness, that we exit our current house and become the ‘children of light.’ (1 Thessalonians 5:5 KJV).”
“This is why Exodus 12:10 says of the lamb itself, ‘You must not leave any of it until morning.’ (CSB) Because there won’t be any of the flesh left when the morning comes! People’s physical bodies will be completely transformed, finally reaching their eternally alive Spirit state once the morning light returns!”
Yet another hidden gem lies in Exodus 12:38, stating: “Many other people went up with them, and also large droves of livestock, both flocks and herds” (NIV).
Kovacs explains, “When we remember that God is often ‘declaring the end from the beginning’ (Isaiah 46:10 KJV), telling us the conclusion of the story right from the start, it becomes obvious what’s being said, because it deals with the very happy ending to mankind’s story.
“Here’s the translation: Many other people besides the Israelites also will be saved through the blood of the Passover and go up, as in being resurrected to eternal life. The mention of large numbers of livestock, flocks and herds merely repeats this fact, since animals symbolize people in Scripture, as Jesus even called His own followers ‘lambs’ and ‘sheep.’ And ‘large droves,’ at the parable level of God speed, suggest numbers that are so enormous, they’re hard to grasp.
“So when we open our eyes to see and ears to hear the additional messages the Spirit of God has embedded in Scripture, the Good News is even more sensational than we already thought!”
Endorsed by Chuck Norris and other Christian champions, “Reaching God Speed” is nothing short of a breakthrough work, as it probes God’s hidden messages embedded in popular movies, hit songs from (Adele and the Beatles to Frank Sinatra and Led Zeppelin), the stories we tell our children, everyday phrases we all say, historic news events, famous commercial campaigns, nature itself, and typical life activities such as such as inhaling every breath you take, sleeping, waking up and many more.
It features a myriad of stunning biblical revelations, as the book:
- Solves with clarity three of the greatest mysteries in Scripture, unveiling the surprisingly simple meaning of “the beast,” “the number of the beast” and “the mark of the beast”
- Easily explains how God embeds hidden messages forecasting the future in the physical, historical events recorded in Scripture
- Examines the miracle of turning water into wine at a wedding, revealing why this famous event took place “on the third day,” why water was poured into six large containers, and why its instant transformation into the most perfect wine has a sublime meaning that goes far beyond what anyone has ever discussed
- Unwraps the secret messages concerning the human birth of God, including the spirit significance of Jesus in a manger, the real reason the shepherds “returned,” and the never-trumpeted, majestic picture the entire story depicts for your own glorious future
- Unmasks the miracle of the blind man healed by washing mud off his eyes. Clue: There’s something intriguing about the mud that becomes obvious when we connect the dots in Scripture
- Reveals the incredible reason the Bible constantly mentions “three days” in both the Old and New Testaments. It goes far beyond the time Jesus spent in the heart of the earth.
- Unveils the sublime, additional meanings emanating from “Let there be light” and “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” There’s much more to the beginning than you’ve ever imagined.
- Illuminates the reason the darkness of night will ultimately be eliminated, and only never-ending light will exist
- Broadcasts the never-before-trumpeted meaning of the Exodus out of Egypt. The ancient event in the days of Moses is actually a picture of something tremendous and glorious that’s still to come in your future
- Explains the incredible meaning behind serpents crawling on their bellies
- Dishes the astounding secret behind the Second Passover, and the fantastic future it holds for billions of people
- Investigates the double meaning concerning “Doubting Thomas,” and the stunning good news it contains for everyone who’s ever doubted God or any Bible story
- Announces the unheard, spirit meaning regarding raising children
- Shines the light on why ancient Egyptians were paralyzed with three straight days of darkness, while God’s people in Goshen had light in their dwellings
- Illuminates the surprising and inspiring meaning of a “darkness that can be felt” (Hint: it’s something you can do right this second)
- Explains what Jesus specifically meant by “outer darkness”
- Clearly reveals why the Bible repeatedly mentions pagan peoples such as Canaanites, Amorites, Hittites, Girgashites, Jebusites and Hivites. It goes far beyond these ancient tribes with tough-to-pronounce names, as it actually refers to certain people alive today with whom you deal every day
- Tells why Scripture so often talks about thorns and thistles. They’re far more than just sharp prickers growing in your garden
- Explores the untold meaning of the conflict between David and Goliath: it has gigantic significance that Sunday-school teachers seem to have missed
- Fishes out astonishing secret messages God has embedded in the famous story of Jonah being swallowed by a great fish. The scales will finally fall off your eyes when you finally see what you’ve been missing. Plus hundreds more …
The book rocketed to the #1 position in several Amazon categories even before its official release.
“Reaching God Speed” is available now in the WND Superstore, as well as Amazon and other booksellers, and you can learn much more information at ReachingGodSpeed.com.
Those wishing to contact or interview Joe Kovacs can email him here.
‘Fantastic!’ ‘Many biblical references to authenticate these claims. WOW!’
Lost in translation: Inspiring Bible proverb gets fresh examination
Most famous verse in the Bible is ‘misunderstood by millions’
Does one intriguing line from ‘Star Wars’ telegraph God’s purpose for humanity?
Is Russia-Ukraine war sending a repeated message from God?
Revealed: The astonishing reason the Bible keeps mentioning ‘trees’
Major newspaper in Israel probes ‘dilemma’ on crucifixion of Jesus
The gospels say Jesus crucified in Jerusalem: Why does Revelation say Sodom and Egypt?
‘I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up!’: Is God hidden in commercials?
The ultimate lockdown plan: ‘What if COVID was only the opening act?’
Billions of people act out God’s message each night and morning in their own bed
‘Inspiring and eye-opening’: Sparkling acclaim for breakthrough book unlocking Bible secrets
Mystery of Jesus writing in the dust: Hundreds of prophecies ‘unsealed’
Is every single word we speak packing a hidden message from God Himself?
Incredible hidden Bible messages embedded in countless hit songs
‘Breathtaking’ Bible secret hidden in every breath you take
Unveiled: Incredible secrets of the birth of Jesus come to life
Exciting new book unlocking Bible mysteries rockets to #1
Content created by the WND News Center is available for re-publication without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact [email protected].
SUPPORT TRUTHFUL JOURNALISM. MAKE A DONATION TO THE NONPROFIT WND NEWS CENTER. THANK YOU!
This article was originally published by the WND News Center.