Question: What do each of the following problems, which together are currently crushing the United States of America and her people, have in common?
* The COVID-19 pandemic and its arbitrary and contradictory lockdown, mask and “social distancing” mandates, plus the relentless campaign to force everyone to be vaccinated with an experimental drug even if they’re young, healthy and face very little risk from the virus, or have already recovered from COVID and possess superior natural immunity;
* “Climate change,” which according to America’s ruling elite, threatens the very existence of life on earth unless a radical new global “reset” is implemented immediately. It also serves as a pretext for the Biden administration’s sabotage of America’s energy independence and destruction of thousands of high-paying energy jobs, as well as astronomically expensive “Green New Deal” programs and indoctrinating millions of school children with scary predictions of near-term death;
* The elites’ indictment of America as irredeemably racist, which justifies and encourages Marxist revolutionary groups like Black Lives Matter and Antifa to perpetrate an ongoing campaign of intimidation, violence, arson, vandalism, monument-destruction, looting, assault and murder in cities throughout the country. These same groups also deploy menacing mobs to the homes of politicians, journalists and others with whom they disagree – spray-painting curses and shouting threats at the home’s occupants.
* The vilification of federal, state and local law enforcement as “systemically racist” and the actual “defunding” of police departments, resulting in an immediate and totally predictable rise in violent crime. At the same time, George Soros-funded far-left district attorneys around the nation are releasing violent criminals from prison into the general population;
* “Cancel culture,” which revels in the rampant firing, doxing, boycotting, humiliating and “canceling” of innocent people – often destroying their lives – solely for expressing opinions contrary to the unhinged and destructive views of the “woke” left;
* Big Tech monopolies including Google, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter daily banning, censoring, de-monetizing and otherwise suppressing conservative, Christian and pro-life views. The fact that they could permanently ban a sitting American president and leader of the free world, which they did with impunity, proves they can ban literally any person, entity or expression at any time for any reason or no reason – amounting to complete totalitarian control of America’s most prized constitutional right, the freedom of speech;
* The demonization of conservatives and Trump supporters as “violent extremists” and “domestic terrorists” and the construction of a seven-foot-tall metal fence topped with razor wire around the U.S. Capitol, along with the deployment of thousands of armed soldiers to protect Democratic politicians from an unseen and nonexistent enemy.
What unites every one of these – and many other – current assaults on the minds, livelihoods, families, freedoms and happiness of Americans can be summarized in a single word:
The Biden administration, which, behind the tightly managed daily puppet show consists of a group of far-left radicals feverishly working to transform America into an obedient and subservient socialist state, rules through fear.
Totally unable to deal with any actual challenges to America, the current administration is subjugating citizens of the freest nation on earth by using the same methods totalitarians and tyrants have always used to dominate a society: Deliberately instilling into the people mortal fear and hatred toward nonexistent or exaggerated threats – and toward one another.
As bestselling author and national radio talker Dennis Prager sums it up, “The dominant force in America is fear of the left.”
But help is on the way. The May issue of WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine exposes the many fear campaigns currently being deployed against Americans, as well as key strategies and insights for countering them.
Highlights of “MERCHANTS OF FEAR” include:
* “No fear: Confronting and neutralizing the left’s No. 1 weapon” by David Kupelian
* “Biden continually perpetuates a ‘climate of fear’” by David Limbaugh, who shows how Democrats are embracing a primary Obama-era strategy: Never let a crisis go to waste
* “CNN staffer on hidden camera: We’re focusing on climate change because ‘fear sells’” by Art Moore
* “Fear of the left: The most powerful force in America today” by Dennis Prager, on how today’s “reign of ideological terror” is keeping conservatives quiet and afraid
* “’If you don’t want your dose’ of Kavanaugh treatment’ … Rush Limbaugh’s prescient warning about Supreme ‘intimidation’
* “Biden: White supremacists are America’s ‘most lethal terrorist threat’” by Art Moore, in which the president insists, “We won’t ignore what our intelligence agencies have determined”
* “’What scares me’: Ex-ICE chief frets over real terrorists who crossed the border” by Mary Rose Corkery
* “A nation governed by fear: From vote fraud to race riots to COVID to transgenderism, today’s America is ruled by intimidation and suppression” by Laura Hollis
* “Lynch mob lawyer: The bigger the riots, the bigger the payout” by Daniel Greenfield
* “Using COVID fear to divide and rule” by Marilyn Singleton, M.D., on how politicians see the coronavirus not as an enemy, but an ally
* “How many people has the American medical establishment killed?” by Dennis Prager, who indicts it for being “committed to irrationality, fear, making fortunes from pharmaceutical companies and keeping Americans from a normal life”
* “Rand Paul: Mask mandates are ‘all about submission’” by Jack Davis
* “’Fear is being used to control you’: Major protest rips masks, vaccines” by Joe Kovacs
* “Resistance begins: States are banning Marxist critical race theory in public schools” by Art Moore
* “Don’t fear: God moves in the chaos” by Greg Laurie, who says: “Although the disciples lost sight of Jesus, he never lost sight of them”
* “Is free speech important?” by Erwin W. Lutzer, who exhorts Christians, “Fear God more than the flames.”
“Since January,” observes Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, “Team Biden has done its very best to keep Americans in a constant state of fear and confusion. In the name of ‘fighting COVID’ or ‘COVID relief,’ for example, the Biden administration and the Democrat-controlled Congress are pushing astronomical spending bills, Democrat-socialist wish lists, and a never-ending stream of perverse, reckless, revolutionary, unconstitutional, corrupt and just plain stupid initiatives – all by invoking the fear-inducing magic word, ‘COVID!’ This issue of Whistleblower blows the lid off their fear campaign.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription and you’ll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll get a very special free gift:
You’ll receive the powerfully inspirational movie “Alone Yet Not Alone.” The independent Christian film, based on a true story, made national headlines when it garnered an Academy Award nomination for its memorable song of the same title, “Alone Yet Not Alone,” performed by Joni Eareckson Tada. Controversy further erupted when the Academy then yanked the nomination away.
The double controversy of the nomination first, then its removal, raised hackles in both Christianity and Hollywood. An Oscar-winning Hollywood producer even blasted the Academy for exhibiting what “many will see … as faith-based bigotry, pure and simple.”
Yet Eareckson Tada said she’s seen the hand of God work within the controversy, and just as in the story of Joseph in the book of Genesis, what could have been meant for evil would really be turned to good.
“The song was never meant to win awards, but to communicate a message of God’s faithfulness and love,” Eareckson Tada told WND at the 22nd Annual Movieguide Awards. “And now because of the decision, more people have heard about “Alone Yet Not Alone” than may have heard otherwise, so the message is reaching out to more and more people.”
Watch the music video featuring Joni Eareckson Tada singing “Alone Yet Not Alone” below:
The film “Alone Yet Not Alone” is based on the true story of a frontier family caught in the throes of the French and Indian War in 1755.
The movie is based a novel of the same name written by Tracy Leininger Craven, which tells the struggles of her ancestors in the mid-1700s when British and French forces were fighting for control of the American continent.
The Leiningers, immigrants from Germany who sought freedom to worship in the New World, began to carve out their homestead farm around Penns Creek at the outskirts of western Pennsylvania. Despite the arduous work, the Leiningers labor joyfully, nourished by God’s promises, which they memorize during their daily reading of the cherished family Bible.
Then the unthinkable happens: In a terrifying raid, Delaware warriors kidnap the two young Leininger daughters, Barbara and Regina, taking them captive hundreds of miles away and adopting them into their native culture. Yet through their captivity and eventual escape, they never lose hope and “their faith becomes their freedom.”
Watch the trailer for the film below:
“I loved it! The story is gripping, photography stunning and message so wonderfully reassuring. On behalf of the scores of viewers whose spirits will be lifted up by this project – thank you, thank you, thank you.” – Celebrated Christian author and pastor Max Lucado
“‘Alone Yet Not Alone’ has a very clear message that God will never leave you nor forsake you. He rescues the captives. … The Gospel is presented clearly in contrast to the brutal paganism of the Indians. It’s refreshing to see a movie without revisionist history.” – MovieGuide.org
“‘Alone Yet Not Alone’ is another breakthrough film from the Christian film industry. I am very happy to see this film hit the market. It will no doubt minister and not simply entertain. There are no naps. It’s action-packed and exciting. It challenges the simple and exposes evil. The makers of this film are getting at some things film was downright made for. I commend it highly.”– John Decker, ChristianAnswers.net
This special free offer will end without notice and is good in the U.S. only.
WHISTLEBLOWER IS NOW AVAILABLE ALSO IN STATE-OF-THE-ART DIGITAL FORM! SUBSCRIBE TO DIGITAL WHISTLEBLOWER HERE!
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the May 2021 issue, “MERCHANTS OF FEAR.” Or GET THE DIGITAL VERSION HERE!
If you wish to order by phone, call our order line at 1-816-220-0359.
This article was originally published by the WND News Center.