This week, America was stunned when a political and cultural bombshell exploded with news of a possible overturning of the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion.
Many on the political right rejoiced to see a ray of hope that the legalized murder of unborn children could be brought to an end in some states, while those on the opposite side became enraged that the practice could be restricted or completely banned.
But is there something unseen that is driving the fierce passions on both sides of the debate? Something perhaps hidden in the ancient Scriptures?
An author who specializes in highlighting hidden content in the Bible is now revealing the answer.
“We all recognize the wondrous beauty of children being born into our physical world,” says Joe Kovacs, author of the new book “Reaching God Speed: Unlocking the Secret Broadcasting Revealing the Mystery of Everything.”
“But many may not realize that the entire process of giving birth is a divine analogy for something far more glorious.”
The author says “the events in the reproduction of human beings is real-life parable illustrating the spectacular end of our physical lives and the beginning of our eternal lives in the kingdom of God.”
He notes that Jesus taught exclusively using parables (Matthew 13:34) and that God is constantly “declaring the end from the beginning” (Isaiah 46:10), broadcasting the conclusion of the matter right from the start.
“Perhaps the best place to start is the famous declaration by Jesus that ‘unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God’ (John 3:3 NKJV).
“This hugely important statement lets everyone know we can experience more than a single birth. We all know that each of us was born out of a physical womb years ago. But there is actually a second birth for those who unite themselves to God so they can exit this spiritual womb in which we’re all being nourished at this moment.”
The author, known for his “Shocked by the Bible” series, says the Bible is filled with many verses describing the birth process and how God is preparing people for that second birth, including:
“Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the LORD. “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God. (Isaiah 66:9 NIV)
“Before I was born the LORD called me; from my mother’s womb he has spoken my name” (Isaiah 49:1 NIV).
“I chose you before I formed you in the womb; I set you apart before you were born” (Jeremiah 1:5 CSB).
Kovacs explains: “These verses are not merely talking about physical children being formed in a physical womb. They are also referring to our preparation in this spiritual womb we’re all in right now, this temporary existence we’re all very familiar with, being prepared to be born again into the real world of eternal life as the immortal children of God.”
Even in our physical world, notes Kovacs, when babies first emerge from the womb, the process is called “crowning.”
“The word ‘crowning‘ is used upon birth because God is forecasting the future, letting us know that those who are born again into everlasting life will be ‘crowned‘ with ‘glory and honor‘” (Psalm 8:5 NLT).
Scripture outright states: “You will receive a crown of never-ending glory and honor” (1 Peter 5:4 NLT).
“This is why the process of giving birth to children is so sublime. It’s declaring the glorious end to our story right from the start. Every time a child is born out of the womb into the physical world, it’s broadcasting our future as we’re born into His divine, royal family as the children of God who will live forever!”
Meanwhile, the author says, there is a dark side to this story that is looking to stop, or abort, this divine plan.
“The spirit of the times pushing for abortion today is not something new,” says Kovacs. “There are many examples in Scripture depicting unspeakable gruesomeness against children, inspired by the dark power known as the devil.”
Here are just two mentions:
“They sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils” (Psalm 106:37 KJV).
“… they burn their sons as sacrifices to Baal. I have never commanded such a horrible deed; it never even crossed my mind to command such a thing!” (Jeremiah 19:5 NLT)
“Just as people celebrate today when abortion rights are expanded, even to the point of killing children after they’re born alive, the same events took place in ancient times as people would burn their babies alive in scorching fires to the devil.
“People would actually blow horns and pound on drums as part of these horror shows, to drown out the cries of the dying children. They called the object of their vile worship ‘Baal,’ which means ‘lord,’ as the devil is the lord of all who engage in such wickedness.
“We should never forget what Jesus said of people who do evil: ‘For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning'” (John 8:44 NLT).
“Now it should be more than clear why abortion supporters get so vicious whenever their ability to terminate children somehow becomes impeded. Even if they’re personally unaware of it, they are influenced by the same evil spirit who was a murderer from the beginning, looking to make sure people never become eternal children of God, by aborting the process. They are literally ‘the Terminators.’
“Remember, it’s not just about babies. This goes far beyond the slaying of physical children. Because we as adults are the potential, immortal children of God, the devil is using incredible deception to get everyone to rebel against their Creator. So when we break God’s instructions on how to inherit eternal life, we’re actually aborting ourselves, terminating our eternal-life development so we never exit this spiritual womb and become born again.
“The analogy is clear: the development of life in our mother’s womb leading to physical birth is a metaphor for our development in this spiritual womb of this temporary age where we develop our character until our ultimate birth into the immortal kingdom of God. If anything aborts that process, terminating our development, the end result is death.
“In other words, birth pictures eternal life, and abortion pictures eternal death. Now that we’re aware of this, hopefully we’ll all make the best choice and choose life everlasting.”
(Note: ‘Reaching God Speed’ is now an audiobook! Also, due to extraordinary demand, Amazon has temporarily sold out of hardcover editions of this book, but paperbacks are still available. The publisher is reprinting hardcovers at this time. Meanwhile, hardcover versions may still be available through other booksellers, including Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, and ConservativeReaders.)
Endorsed by Chuck Norris and other Christian champions, “Reaching God Speed” is nothing short of a breakthrough work, as it probes God’s hidden messages embedded in popular movies, hit songs from (Adele and the Beatles to Frank Sinatra and Led Zeppelin), the stories we tell our children, everyday phrases we all say, historic news events, famous commercial campaigns, nature itself, and typical life activities such as such as inhaling every breath you take, sleeping, waking up and many more.
It features a myriad of stunning biblical revelations, as the book:
- Solves with clarity three of the greatest mysteries in Scripture, unveiling the surprisingly simple meaning of “the beast,” “the number of the beast” and “the mark of the beast”
- Easily explains how God embeds hidden messages forecasting the future in the physical, historical events recorded in Scripture
- Examines the miracle of turning water into wine at a wedding, revealing why this famous event took place “on the third day,” why water was poured into six large containers, and why its instant transformation into the most perfect wine has a sublime meaning that goes far beyond what anyone has ever discussed
- Unwraps the secret messages concerning the human birth of God, including the spirit significance of Jesus in a manger, the real reason the shepherds “returned,” and the never-trumpeted, majestic picture the entire story depicts for your own glorious future
- Unmasks the miracle of the blind man healed by washing mud off his eyes. Clue: There’s something intriguing about the mud that becomes obvious when we connect the dots in Scripture
- Reveals the incredible reason the Bible constantly mentions “three days” in both the Old and New Testaments. It goes far beyond the time Jesus spent in the heart of the earth.
- Unveils the sublime, additional meanings emanating from “Let there be light” and “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” There’s much more to the beginning than you’ve ever imagined.
- Illuminates the reason the darkness of night will ultimately be eliminated, and only never-ending light will exist
- Broadcasts the never-before-trumpeted meaning of the Exodus out of Egypt. The ancient event in the days of Moses is actually a picture of something tremendous and glorious that’s still to come in your future
- Explains the incredible meaning behind serpents crawling on their bellies
- Dishes the astounding secret behind the Second Passover, and the fantastic future it holds for billions of people
- Investigates the double meaning concerning “Doubting Thomas,” and the stunning good news it contains for everyone who’s ever doubted God or any Bible story
- Announces the unheard, spirit meaning regarding raising children
- Shines the light on why ancient Egyptians were paralyzed with three straight days of darkness, while God’s people in Goshen had light in their dwellings
- Illuminates the surprising and inspiring meaning of a “darkness that can be felt” (Hint: it’s something you can do right this second)
- Explains what Jesus specifically meant by “outer darkness”
- Clearly reveals why the Bible repeatedly mentions pagan peoples such as Canaanites, Amorites, Hittites, Girgashites, Jebusites and Hivites. It goes far beyond these ancient tribes with tough-to-pronounce names, as it actually refers to certain people alive today with whom you deal every day
- Tells why Scripture so often talks about thorns and thistles. They’re far more than just sharp prickers growing in your garden
- Explores the untold meaning of the conflict between David and Goliath: it has gigantic significance that Sunday-school teachers seem to have missed
- Fishes out astonishing secret messages God has embedded in the famous story of Jonah being swallowed by a great fish. The scales will finally fall off your eyes when you finally see what you’ve been missing. Plus hundreds more …
The book rocketed to the #1 position in several Amazon categories both before and since its official release.
Those wishing to contact or interview Joe Kovacs can email him here.
For 25 years, WND has boldly brought you the news that really matters. If you appreciate our Christian journalists and their uniquely truthful reporting and analysis, please help us by becoming a WND Insider!
Content created by the WND News Center is available for re-publication without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact [email protected].
This article was originally published by the WND News Center.